Monday 5 September 2011

Yummy Cheese and Chive Biscuits

I found this recipe on The Purple Foodie.
It's a-ma-zing!!! I'm no baking whizz, but these turned out perfect the first time around... which means there will definitely be a second time;)

The only thing I changed is I replaced the cheddar, garlic powder and parsley by emmental, parmesan and chives (so for the same quantities as the original recipe, that was 100g emmental, a few handful of parmesan flakes, about 25g, and about half the contents of my dried chives shaker, so 2-3g, a third of that reserved to add to the melted butter to drizzle on the biscuits at the end).

We had a few right out of the oven, and it was very very difficult to eat only a few, even on a full stomach... I brought the rest to lunch the next day and reheated it in the microwave for my colleagues... I was still very good, although not as fantastic as right out of the oven.

I'm actually salivating just thinking about it... I'll definitely be making this again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment