I made this on Friday night, it's comfort food but healthy... and easy to make too!
You will need:
- 2 courgettes
- 1 broccoli
- 1 big onion
- 75 cl water
- a stock cube
1. Boil the water and dissolve the stock cube.
2. Wash, peel and dice the courgettes (big chunks are ok but they should be roughly the same size).
Add them to the boiling water.
3. Peel and cut the onion (wet it and the knife regularly to avoid those pesky onion tears!).
Add it to the boiling water.
4. Wash the broccoli and cut the florets.
Add them to the water and discard the rest.
5. Let everything cook for 5-10 min.
6. Blitz the veg and water in a blender (I have a tiny blender so I did it in batches).
Taste, season and serve!!!
Told you it was easy;)