It's dead easy, I'd say "suitable for ages 6 and up";-)
You don't even need a kitchen scale or measuring cup as everything is measured in a yoghurt pot...
I usually follow this French recipe. Here's an English translation:
- 1 yoghurt
- 2 (yoghurt) pots of flour
- 2 pots of sugar
- ½ pot of sunflower oil (or melted butter)
- 3 eggs
- ½ pack (5.5 g) of baking powder
- 1 pack (11 g) of vanilla sugar (optional)
1. Preheat the oven at 200-220° C.
2. Pour the yoghurt in a mixing bowl.
3. Clean the yoghurt pot and use it as measure to add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
4. Mix well.
5. Butter your dish, pour the dough and bake in the oven for about 30 min.
To check whether it's cooked, stick a knife in the thickest part. If it comes out clean (wet but with no dough on it counts as clean), the cake is ready!